Thursday, November 20, 2008

Retail therapy?

While I know I have a varied, diverse and generally interesting personality, I thought a list of my material purchases from the last week or so might provide Lakshmi-novices with valuable insight into just what they're getting for their money:

  • Brown leather Coccinelle handbag (was on sale, how could I say no?)
  • Disturbed's latest album (annihilation will be unavoidable)
  • 11 P.G. Wodehouse books (10 Penguin edition, 1 Vintage)
  • A Terry's Chocolate Orange (round, but not round for long)
  • Seasons 3 and 4 of Entourage
  • Travel insurance (despite no solid plans for any trips in the near future)
  • Clean Cotton scented Yankee Doodle candle (went out, meant to buy lunch, bought a candle instead. As you do.)
  • Greatest Hits of Erasure CD

Try as I might, I can't discern a pattern...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm.. Queen of the impulse buy?

aimee said...

How many PGWs are there left for you to buy? Surely you have them all by now??!?!?

HOW ARE YOU???? xx