Monday, March 12, 2007

Sounds like somebody's got a case of the Mondays...

This past weekend had the potential to be quite restful and relaxing. Instead I felt rushed off my feet and more stressed than ever with house-hunting plunging to unprecedented depths.

Still, stayed up and watched bad music videos from various decades and genres on Friday night, so all was not lost. What was it with the 80's and allowing dorky white boys to dance in their music videos - I'm looking at you, Rick Astley and I'm especially looking at you, Jimmy Somerville.

Off to Cardiff this coming weekend - have promised Kristen a proper Welsh experience so we will be watching rugby and looking at a castle. Oh and eating pancakes with maple syrup.

A box set of Seasons 1 & 2 of Entourage is now available at HMV and Ian tells me Season 3 of House is set to start on TV next week - proof that the world isn't such a bad place after all.

No comments: