Friday, February 09, 2007

Hurrah for free speech!

Thanks to the pro-Scientology person who left me a reasonably valid comment on my last post. I gracefully concede that I'm sure much of the stuff the media make up about Scientology is untrue - as are most things you read in the tabloids. However, the secrecy that surrounds the faith and the lack of forthcoming information don't exactly help sell it to me as a viable explanation for the nature of the universe.

In any case, as someone who belongs to a polytheistic religion which itself requires several leaps of faith, I don't think I'm ready to try and embrace anything else at this time, no matter how good the biscuits.

Still, good to know that someone's reading this blog, even if it isn't necessarily the people I know. I will have a fan following yet... watch out Mil Millington!

1 comment:

aimee said...

I'm here, I'm reading, and I'm thoroughly in agreement on the Scientology front.... crazy posters aside. Sorry, respect for beliefs and all that, but why be a non-scientologist with a blog all about scientology? Bit suss if you ask me.... your religion is only your business, so why hide it, or alternatively, if scientology is as amazing as claimed, why aren't you one? Eees not adding up...

Anyway - all good, lovely to have you blogging again, had missed you! Big love, me