Thursday, February 15, 2007

So the longest night of the year has finally passed and I can put off being single and bitter about a Hallmark holiday for another year. Special thanks to Geoff and Toosy, whose cards, gifts and flowers are actually the only Valentine's Day presents I've ever received, making this an extraordinary year.

Spent last night eating pizza and watching Snakes on a Plane with Dianne. Personal highlights:
  • "Great. Snakes on crack."
  • Scenes being shot in evil green snake vision
  • The bad guy who has arranged to fill the plane with snakes saying there was no other way to stop the witness testifying against him
  • End credits song by Cobra Starship featuring lines such as 'I can see the venom in your eyes'

Another long week this week - still no flat and more upsets at work. If I were so inclined, I'd be wasting away from the stress - sadly I think it's having the opposite effect and I'm expanding rapidly enough to soon have my own gravitational force.

Still, meeting up with the unsuspecting Mr Kenny tonight, which promises to be amusing and uplifting.

Will end on this note:




1 comment:

aimee said...

Oooh - how did your meeting with PK go - did you hate each other on sight and rue the day you ever listened to me??? Tell all!!!

big non-valentines-day-thank-fuck love from a rather sunny dubai

xx