Friday, February 16, 2007

More of a challenge than usual, getting out of bed this morning, in spite of it being lighter at 7.00am than it has in months and my heater gurgling like a leaky tap right by my ear. Still it's Friday, so that's some small consolation.

Met up with Pete Kenny last night which, apart from one particularly revolting anecdote involving a centipede, was an excellent evening's worth of story-swapping and Chinese food.

Looking forward to a weekend spent sitting on my sofa, staring into space. Might have to intersperse a bit of birthday present buying for Dianne's 31st next week. Astoundingly, I have realised that in spite of having lived in close quarters for six months and spening several evenings having a chat with her, I really don't know what she likes or would want.

Hrm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new picture.

aimee said...

Hey loosser - where'd postinssss?

Ok, enough of the annoying slang type writing - what's happened to you ms R - did you find the birthday present, did you have a good weekend, did you rob a bank and leave the country,whats going awwwwn?

big love from me!