Thursday, February 08, 2007

A stint of staying late at work last night meant I ended up skipping Ceroc but a cosy session of sitting on my sofa, eating homemade yellow curry and noodles and watching Ugly Betty soon cured me of any disappointment.

Overnight London received the most snow fall it has had in 10 years. Apparently. It looks to me like an average winter day in Indiana but that hasn't stopped it wreaking havoc on the public transport's ability to navigate the seemingly simple task of getting people from one place to another. Still, the back garden was picture postcard perfect, which for some reason makes it all okay.

(Why do I always call it the back garden? We don't have a front garden.)

Today has been an odd sort of day - managed to get a couple of things done and felt less stressed than I have all week, but now I feel guilty for not feeling rushed off my feet. Perhaps the number of inane phonecalls I have had to field is the balancing factor.

Right, off to the gym and then to the house that probably won't be mine for much longer.

*sigh*

No comments: