Monday, January 15, 2007

This has been bothering me for some time but I'd forgotten about it, then was suddenly reminded of it again when I went to the gym this afternoon - naked women.

Specifically, naked women in the changing room at the gym. I've never thought of myself nor, as far as I know, been referred to by other people as a prude, but I find myself perturbed by all these naked women who think that just because they're sweaty and in a hurry they must strip off and parade around.

So really, the getting naked in order to change clothes I have no objection to - you do have to take clothes off to put others on, I accept that - it's really the walking around. And it's not just the hot girls either - it's any and all of them, young, old, thin, chubby, saggy, toned, you name it, they're all naked. And walking around.

While I'm sure I'm privileged to be a living witness to a scene that most boys spend a large proportion of their adult life fantasising about, I find myself asking why.

Why? Why? Why?

1 comment:

Jim said...

The exact same thing happens in the men's locker room. Is it really necessary for that chubby balding dude to lounge about casually in the nude? Do you really need to be naked to discuss the Steeler's game from last night?