Tuesday, January 23, 2007

World in chaos.

I should have known when I unwillingly rolled out of bed yesterday morning that this was going to be one of those weeks.
  • My Account Manager at work (who I really like and who is part of the reason I was so keen to get this job when I interviewed for it) has resigned and will be leaving us by March
  • A good friend from Dubai who was meant to be moving to London by March/April is now no longer doing so
  • Dianne has put in a bid for a flat and has won it, meaning she will be moving out and thus, so will I have to, in the next month or two

I was already not looking forward to turning 27 - this is NOT HELPING!!

In addition to all this, I am a broken woman - over-zealous lunging and squatting at an aerobics class over the weekend has left me hobbling around like an arthiritic rhinocerous for the last couple of days, with no immediate end to the pain in sight.

On the plus side, am reading The Gun Seller by Hugh Laurie and am really enjoying it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did I tell you about 27?? I tried to warn you.. It started for me towards the end of 26 too. Creepy.. But to add a silver lining to this cloud, my career took a massive upswing in the middle of all the madness and chocolate eating semi-depression..